Re: Happy 50th Birthday to my Healey (not technical)

To: dcrawfor@san.rr.com, glemon@neb.rr.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Happy 50th Birthday to my Healey (not technical)
From: SMickel950@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 10:38:18 EDT
Happy birthday to both of your cars and to Brutus, my '54 (BN1L-156610) who
celebrates today.

Also belated wishes to (May 1954) cars belonging to Lennart in Sweden, Sharon
in California, Bruno in Switzerland, Perry in Hawaii, Frank in Arizona, Mike
in Massachusetts and Joseph in Germany.

Advance wishes to (June '54) cars belonging to Jerry in Oregon, Michael in
Texas, Paul in California and Shannon in Washington.

Regards to all.

Steve Mickelson
California