Conclave, Midwest Attendees & Poker

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Conclave, Midwest Attendees & Poker
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 12:51:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hi fellow listers,

It's been a while.  I hope everyone is doing well.  I hope to see many of you
at Conclave this year.  I'm curious to know who else from the Midwest states is
also planning on going.  I'm looking for scenic route suggestions from Illinois
to SA, TX.  I appreciate any suggestions - off list please.

Also, I'd be interested to know if you're going and would be interested in
playing a little poker sometime during the week.  Perhaps we can organize some
TX Holdem or dealer's choice games.  Drop me a note off line if you're
interested.

Cheers
Carlos Cruz
'60 BN7