Re: Overdrive wierdness - I'm not really sure

To: "Rick Neves _._" <Rick@genomictechnologies.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive wierdness - I'm not really sure
From: "frogeye" <frogeye@swcp.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 07:47:34 -0700
Rick,
The throttle switch is nothing more than a rocker switch which sends voltage
to the relay (s) to disengage the power to the solenoid.
I suspect that your problem is with one or both of the OF/DO relays and
since it requires you to shut off the power supply to clear the problem it
would indicate that the relay (so) are getting power from another source
than normal. Take a good, long look at your wiring.
Dave
Frogeye@SWCP.com Taos Garage Annex in Albuquerque
'62 BT7 MK II,  '54 BN1,  '62 Fiat 1600S
http://www.britishcarforum.com/TaosAnnex.html