Fw: BN7 Wiring diag.

To: Healey List <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fw: BN7 Wiring diag.
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 09:57:01 -0500
Forgot to add that the Haynes and original manual reprints are both
available on CD. They are in Adobe PDF format. I have both that i got off of
an eBay auction and the advantage is that you can enlarge sections at a
time, print the page, either regular size or the enlarged version, and use
it without damaging your books.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ