Re-assembly sequence & advice

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re-assembly sequence & advice
From: ggilliam@usol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 18:18:26 EST
Experts,
  Having finally painted all my BN4 (Longbridge) body panels (gun
metal grey metallic), I am now approaching the, hopefully, final
reassembly, and I have several questions.
  How is the beading installed between the fenders and shrouds?
  Have any of you tried the "non-corrosion" strip products?
  What should be used as the adhesive material that was between the
front shroud and cowling, and the tarpaper like strips?
  What is the best sequence for the interior kits, panels then carpet,
or otherwise....?
  Also, is there some sort of a shelf that is supposed to cover the fuel
tank, or does it just lie there all exposed?

  Thanks in advance,

Gordy