Rebuilding Wheel Cylinders -Where to?

To: "Healey List" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rebuilding Wheel Cylinders -Where to?
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 21:54:23 -0800
I've discovered a couple of leaky front brake wheel cylinders and want to get
them resleeved & rebuilt.

Question:  What is the best place to have the work done?  Two shops are listed
in the Healey clubs' resource books - one I've seen some unfavorable comments
on.  Several months ago several listers recommended a shop that does good work
but does not advertise in the Healey magazines.

I know this question has been asked before, but I checked all the archives on
"wheel cylinders" and found nothing re recommendations of good shops to do the
work.

Thanks.

Vrooom vrooom,
John