Re: Austin-Healey Magazine delivery date

To: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Austin-Healey Magazine delivery date
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:46:45 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 9:28 AM
Subject: Austin-Healey Magazine delivery date

> Just a brief reminder... for all of you Austin-Healey Club USA members
> receiving this, we're doing a little research on delivery times for
> Austin-Healey Magazine, and we need your help.

""( (OK REID, I'LL TRY BESTest I CAN) )""

> The March issue was mailed March 2, and we would very much like to know:
>
> - Your zip code.

 (92404-1450)

> - The date you receive it.

 (MARCH 10, 2005. 1510 hrs.)

> - Your zip code.

(92404-1450)

> Did I mention that we also need your zip code

(92404-1450),

along with the date you  receive it

(MARCH 10, 2005. 1510 hrs.)  ,

plus your zip code

(92404-1450).

> Please send that information to me via email (please don't send your
> response to the entire list!).  Thanks very much.

(YOU ARE VERY VERY WELCOME !!!)

> (Arrival date

(MARCH 10, 2005. 1510 hrs.)

plus ZIP CODE

(92404-1450)  ,

please.  Thank you.)

""(( REID, YOU ARE WELCOME !!!

> Reid Trummel
> Editor, Austin-Healey Magazine

Kirk Kvam  :-)    :-(    :-/
p.s. Thanks for the ink in the "Photo-Op" section (page 16) of the 01/05
issue.