Carpeting set for sale

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carpeting set for sale
From: "Bob Johnson" <robert.w.johnson@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:20:46 -0500
Before e-baying a carpet set that I bought from Healey Surgeons a couple of
years ago, I thought That I would give the people here a chance at it first.
The set is for a BT7 or BJ8 center shift and is the set that they offer for
$330 on their web site (healeysurgeons.com). It is black, has never been used,
and is one piece short of complete. The missing piece is the right front floor
piece. Apparently I threw it away when I was cleaning up in the garage. (Bonus
unconscious points there!) It is unbound, like it should be, and has a good
dense pile. You can buy a more "deluxe" set that has a slightly longer pile,
which is what I ultimately did. And, ultimately, I wish that I had not. This
pile length is closer to original (IMHO), and if you are trying to add
insulation under the carpeting, would probably be easier to work with. There
are (now) 18 pieces to the kit altogether, including a single piece for the
tranny cover and tunnel. Shipping will be extra, and I won't know how much
until we find out where it is going. Don't know, but I expect that you could
get the missing piece from Healey Surgeons. Make me an offer over $125 before
6:00 Eastern on March 17th.

Thanks,

Bob Johnson
BJ8