Enquirey??

To: "healey \(E-mail\)" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Enquirey??
From: "WebmasterRick" <WebmasterRick@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:53:18 -0600
>From Ed, gents:

<quote>
Gentlemen:

I am N O T requesting any comment on the Seller of this BT-7.  I am, however,
requesting comments about price vs condition and Buyer vs Seller
conversation..

I have been contacted via AHCUSA Recourse Book by a gent here in Chi. area
about this car and him buying same.  I do, in fact, have my own opinion(s) and
prior to actually seeing the pics, stated so to the gentlemen.

My very first problem with the car was/is that buyer told me he was having it
(paid by him) shipped from STL to Chi. (approx. 300 miles)!!  I chatted with
him around 3:00PM CST today and he said that driving it from STL to Chi was
"hinted" at not being a good idea!?!?!?

Now the MAJOR thing that bothered me from the start of my conversation with
the Buyer was the 300 mile trip for a $26K car.

Excluding Rovin' Michael Oritt<G>, many of us have jumped in our cars and done
a 1000 or so one-way miles.  But this car is "doubted" at 300???

Then I looked at the pics.  <VBF> for that kind of money, IMHO.

<a
href="http://www.hymanltd.com/search/Details.asp?stockno=2581&recordCount=0";>
BT-7 Pictures</a>

Gents, again, I SINCERELY request that the Seller's name NOT be mentioned in