Condensation?

To: "HEALEY LIST" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Condensation?
From: "Bob Yule" <autofarm@cyg.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 14:56:01 -0400
    Listers, I have had a persistant problem with a BJ7 that has me head
scratching.  The car had so much white smoke that we figured a new Pope had
been elected everytime it started.  Smoke cleared after the car warmed and it
ran great.  Had to be coolant in combustion chambers, so checked and found
cracked head.  Replaced head several hundred miles ago, but  plagued with
water, not anti-freeze, in the rear carb. via the crankcase breather.  Lots of
sludge in the hose also.  The radiator level is not changing.  Engine temp
shows 190 on guage. If this is condensation, where is it coming from?  Why is
it happening ? How do we stop it?
Any and all suggestions considered.
Cheers.......Bob
Check out our web site www.autofarm.net