Re: BJ8 Spark "Challenge"-I Think

To: Kelewhit <kelewhit@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: BJ8 Spark "Challenge"-I Think
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 12:31:51 +0800
Dave -

There is a dearth of bad distributor rotors floating around, sold
primarily by our friends at M*** and others like SCparts in the UK.  I
would not buy rotors from them, or any other supplier, unless you get
a personal recommendation.

I'm not kidding you, I've had these very same rotors (that you've
apparently bought) go bad after only about 10 minutes of running.
These were new, out of the box.  They are crap, period.

I highly recommend buying rotors from www.cape-international.com .
They are reproducing the original Lucas-style rotors and they are
built properly.  They will work with Pertronix no problem.

Best Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8