Re: Driving in Salt winters,( was 1953 BN1 on Ebay)

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: Driving in Salt winters,( was 1953 BN1 on Ebay)
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 23:27:39 -0400
My first Healey was a '66 I bought in 1970. Four years old with 85,000
on it. I was 20 and didn't know much other than I loved the exhaust and
the red color. It was a respray from originaly being white. After my two
winters, I lost the hammer and hex wrench for the knock offs out the
hole in the boot floor. There just weren't enough pop rivets and roof
flashing in my dad's basement, so I ended up selling it.

Dave