Re: transmission parts

To: "WHCross" <WHCross@alltel.net>
Subject: Re: transmission parts
From: "frogeye" <frogeye@swcp.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 06:58:41 -0600
WH,
Permatex makes a product called Right Stuff available at auto parts stores,
which when cured is essentially rubber. It can be formed into a bumper for
the shift rods. About 1/4" thick should be about right. Not too much or the
gears may not fully engage.
Dave
Frogeye@SWCP.com Taos Garage Annex in Albuquerque
'62 BT7 MK II,  '54 BN1,  '62 Fiat 1600S
http://www.britishcarforum.com/TaosAnnex.html