Turn signal mechanism on Steering Wheel

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Turn signal mechanism on Steering Wheel
From: chefmhf@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 20:50:05 +0000
I have a 65 BJ8 with only one problem...I know that's hard to believe!!!  It
seems a set screw or something of the like has come loose and I can't find it.
When I turn the steering wheel, the whole assembly (horn button, turn signal
control, and cover) all move with the wheel rather than staying stationary.
Everything works and I have taken apart the steering wheel assembly to fix the
problem, but can't find what holds the thing stationary.  I'm sure this is a
simple fix, but I'm stumped.  Can anyone throw me a bone on this?  Any help
would be appreciated.

Michael