Trunnion alignment

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trunnion alignment
From: "P.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 22:07:44 +0200
Friends,
Assembling both left and right front wheel suspensions of my BJ8 I find
that on the left side the suspension link trunnion is nicely centered
between the two 'arms'of the shock absorber, whereas on the right side I
shall have to use quite some force - there the metal of the trunnion
touches the forward shock absorber arm. Is this normal? The lower links
and the trunnions all have new rubber bushes. If the above is not clear
(after all I'm Dutch!) , I can send a picture to the person who thinks
he can help me.
TIA
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432