Re: NATIONAL ICE CREAM SOCIAL DAY Dallas, Tx

To: "Carlos Cruz" <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: NATIONAL ICE CREAM SOCIAL DAY Dallas, Tx
From: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:18:09 -0400
    Well, I have spoken to uncle Vito Braum and cousin Murray Braum and they
have cancelled your invitation as well.

    As a consolation, they have made an alternate reservation for you so you
can say you participated in the Healey Ice Cream Social; you will find a
parking space (around back) at the Black-Eyed Pea in Waco - enjoy!  :^)

   CB