Re: Buy it now healey on E-BAy

To: John Miller <healeys@n4vu.com>
Subject: Re: Buy it now healey on E-BAy
From: Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 05:57:14 -0700
Absolutely right on.  I have done this purely for entertainment.  Claim
you are just down the street in the same town.
Ask to come by to look the car over and perhaps pay cash to pick it up.
Mysteriously the car will be relocated to Africa or some such at
which time you can claim to just happen to have a sufari planned for
next week and could look it over then.
Try it it is a  load of cheap thrills.

Tracy