Golden Gate Ice cream social Aug 28

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Golden Gate Ice cream social Aug 28
From: "John Trifari" <jtrifari@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 13:09:19 -0700
HEALEY NATIONAL ICE CREAM SOCIAL

The Austin Healey Club of America is sponsoring Ice Cream Socials all across
America on Sunday, August 28th, as an opportunity for thousands of Healey (all
Healey marques) owners and families to get together socially for a time of fun
and showing off our great classic cars.   ALL HEALEY OWNERS (Big Healeys,
Sprites, Jensen Healeys, etc.) ARE WELCOME - YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BELONG TO ANY
OF THE HEALEY CLUBS!

The Golden Gate Austin Healey Club is sponsoring a NATIONAL ICE CREAM SOCIAL
at the following location on SUNDAY, AUGUST 28th:

1.    LOCATION:

        Baskin Robins  (Ph. 925-830-0455)

        2005 Crow Canyon Pl.

        San Ramon, CA

        TIME:

      3:00 p.m.

      CONTACT PERSON:

         John Soderling

         Ph. 925-934-0925/925-963-4335 (cell phone)

         Email:  jsoderling@astound.net

        Please contact John to let him know you are coming

All Healey owners are invited to attend.  This is a chance to meet Healey
owners and their cars in your area & enjoy some great ice cream.

 John,

Forgot to include the directions to Baskin Robins.  Also please add my cell
phone number to my contact list: Cell Ph.  925-963-4335.

John

DIRECTIONS:

>From either direction on I-680 approaching San Ramon:

Exit at "CROW CANYON RD" and turn EAST at the stop light.  Proceed one block
and turn LEFT onto CROW CANYON PL.  Proceed one-half block and turn RIGHT into
the small shopping center to BASKIN ROBINS, 2005 Crow Canyon Pl.