Re: Everett Smith

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Everett Smith
From: dicksonr@uwm.edu
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:23:28 -0500
I was indeed very sorry to hear of the passing of Everett Smith.  The guy was
incredibly talented, that is for sure.  I would call up and ask him for some
dogleg patch panels and he would just sit and talk to me about how to weld them
in and everything.  I would have called him up more but I didn't want to take up
his time because he would talk for quite some time about how to fix something.
I would order panels and he would just ship them out with an invoice for me to
pay when I recieved the panels.  What a pure and trusting soul.  He will be
missed very much.

Randy Dickson
Healey Archaeologist
63 BJ7