Rare Hardtops

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Rare Hardtops
From: AHMG@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 08:32:07 EDT
Some years ago, an article was published in The Chatter that discussed the
rarity of BJ8 hardtops. It showed photographs and pointed out the unique badges
 that were located on these rare tops. I have gone through most of my back
issues  and have not located it. I actually thought I had put it aside. The
issue was  maybe 5 yrs ago I believe. Does anyone remember the article?   Does
anyone catalogue the articles by subject matter? Can you direct  me to other
reference material that may be of interest.

Ken