Healey National Ice Cream Social

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Healey National Ice Cream Social
From: John May <jdmay@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 20:55:05 -0400
The National Ice Cream Social is this Sunday, August 28.  Replies have
been received from many clubs with intention to participate locally.  If
you will send me an email on Monday and let me know how many people and
how many Healeys participated, I will distribute the total to this
list.  This was the idea of Robert Handshuh, Atlanta AHCA Chapter
President.  If you will send him photos and stories, he will prepare an
article for publication.
My email:  jmay@healeyclub.org
Robert:  handshuhrm@juno.com
Thanks,