AHCA National Ice Cream Social - Houston

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: AHCA National Ice Cream Social - Houston
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 12:40:22 -0500
The rain and clouds from last night have cleared and its going to be
much cooler than the original forcast!!

Come enjoy cold ice cream at Amy's Ice Creams and Coffees, 3816
Farnham (between Shepard and Greenbriar), Houston, at 3:30 today.  The
adjacent Le Peep closes at 2:30 so their parking lot will be clear for
us to park.  The Gulf Coast Healey Club will buy the ice cream for
every Healey in attendance.

Here is the map to the parlor

http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=3816+Farnham+St,+Houston,+TX

Call me if you get lost, 832-656-4953, and Zoe and I will see you this
afternoon!!!!

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six