Central Indiana Ice Cream Social

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Central Indiana Ice Cream Social
From: "Frakes, Jim" <JimF@frakes-eng.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 22:13:32 -0500
Central Indiana had thirteen member cars, twenty five members and three
guests, meet in four directions of the City of Indianapolis, took
leisurely drives through scenic areas and roads (yes, inside Indy),
before converging on Indianapolis Monument Circle, the center of Indy.
Once there, we could not resist and partook of The South Bend Chocolate
Factory's flavorful and very reasonably priced, Ice Cream and soft
beverages of choice. Parking was scarce around the circle and some had
to use the side streets, but all had a good time and want to make it an
annual event. Conversations and picture taking extended until almost
5:00 P.M. where we made three laps around the circle for more photo opps
before heading our different directions.  We were very pleased with the
turnout on a very lovely day in Central Indiana.

Jim Frakes

CI-AHCA