Fulcrum Pins, Success!!

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Fulcrum Pins, Success!!
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 21:48:56 EST
Thanks to all, for the suggestions.

I ended up using s sawsall and removed one side in about an hour, I'll
tackle the other side this weekend.  The rubber bushes were shot  from being
soaked
in oil for the last few decades and definitely needed to  be replaced.

As an added bonus, it appears that the front end received a rebuild of  sorts
in the recent past.  There are at least new lower trunnions and  I cannot
detect any play or unusual movement in the kingpins.  I'll know  more when I'm
able to disassemble the entire unit.  A very pleasent  surprise.

Regards,

Gary Bouffard
60 BN7