(no subject)

To: JWilATC@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:16:49 EST
:Football fans

A little old lady is walking  down the street, dragging two plastic garbage
bags with her, one in each hand.  There's a hole in one of the bags, and every
once in a while a $20 bill is  flying out of it onto the pavement.

Noticing this, a policeman stops  her...."Ma'am, there are $20 bills falling
out of that bag..."

"Damn!" says the little old  lady....."I'd better go back and see if I can
still find some. Thanks for the  warning!"

"Well, now, not so fast," says  the cop. "How did you get all that money?" "
Did you steal it?"

"Oh, no", says the little old  lady. "You see, my back yard backs up to the
parking lot of the football stadium. Each time there's a game, a lot of fans
come and pee in the bushes, right into my flower beds!"  "So, I go and stand
behind the bushes with a big hedge  clipper, and each time someone sticks his
little thingie through the bushes, I  say: $20 or off it comes!"

"Hey, not a bad idea!" laughs  the cop.
"OK, good luck! By the way,  what's in the other bag?"

"Well", says the little old  lady, "not all of them pay up"....