Re: glove box lock

To: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>, <BEAU2EVE@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: glove box lock
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 16:31:05 -0500
Tom,
There is a certain abount of careful bending one can do to adjust this in
the bracket which has the latch slot mounted to the upper edge of the door
surround. If you carefully remove the bracket you should be able to bend the
slotted area down enough to effect a good closure. It's safer to remove and
bend the bracket than to just try to bend it in place. It is only anchored
into the surround with two small wood screws.
Rich