Cloisonné Badge Repair Non Healey but British

To: "Austin Healey List" <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cloisonné Badge Repair Non Healey but British
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:06:56 -0600
I am working on a project and need some idea of sources for badge repair.  I
have a very rare factory valve cover for a Triumph that I would like to have
repaired.  It has a cloisonne' multi color Triumph logo on a copper (?)
plate that is also nickel plated.  It is not in terrible shape but I am
looking to make it like new.  There was a thread regarding some Healey
badges that were redone by someone ( in the UK maybe).  This thing is
probably 50 years old.  Does anybody know who does this sort of thing?

Thanks

Mark
Nashville