Re: rear hub nuts

To: "WHCross" <WHCross@alltel.net>, "list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rear hub nuts
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:45:47 -0800
I just discovered some "Nut Remover Sockets" that come in a set for
different sizes made my Craftsman (Sears).  I am sure they are available
from other tool manufactures.  The one I needed worked great for removing a
rounded off frozen nut.  I've seen them for use with a power drill that can
be reversed and a different type that you just use on a normal socket
wrench.
Good Luck,
Ron