Rotor differnces WAS: Rotor, Bosch follow up

To: "Healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rotor differnces WAS: Rotor, Bosch follow up
From: "Martin Heim" <bn4@onlinehome.de>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 13:41:22 +0100
As beeing again on the rotor thread I would like to ask the listers which
rotor is which - i.e. for which distributor. I'm still working on my project
car BN4 and have not yet been able to run the motor, still accumulating parts
to chose from. I now have four different rotors that are supposed to be for
the Lucas DM6A dist.
I have put two pictures of the rotors side by side on my web site to show the
differences and would like to know which is which. They all fit on the
distributor spindle.

Is #3 the one with the famous rivet?

Please have a look and comment on the different rotor types.

http://www.hm-24.de/rotor/index.htm

Thanks and regards from Germany!

Martin