Re: More from Mr. Finespanner

To: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>
Subject: Re: More from Mr. Finespanner
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 19:42:07 -0800
Thank you for the information and link to Mr. Finespanner's report.  As one
of the list members who purchased the ebay tank last summer I am glad to see
that my observations about the incorrect thread coupling were confirmed by
Doug's careful research.  I am only sorry that I didn't think to look for an
adaptor at McMaster-Carr.  I ended up modifying my fuel line end fitting to
use a compression fitting suitable for the incorrect tank outlet fitting.
Thanks for the follow up.
Ron Fine