Stainless BJ8 Exhaust System

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stainless BJ8 Exhaust System
From: "James Sailer" <BJ8Healey@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 15:08:01 -0700
Greetings holders of Healey Wisdom:

I am in search of a great stainless steel exhaust system for my BJ8.  I am
tired of bashing my Monza exhaust on the ground..  They simply do not fit
well.  I would like to find one with the original configuration but exact
replication is not a priority.  I am looking for good quality.

I looked at the QuickSilver BJ8 exhaust and really liked it's look and
apparent quality (from pictures) .. but the price was pretty high (at about
$1,500 US with the staggering GBP exchange rate).   Do any of you out there
have experience with a great system or am I better off building one with the
help of a local shop?  (Many of the systems I see fit on cars are simply ill
conceived/bent/fitted.)

Thanks in advance.

Jim Sailer
66 BJ8