Fw: Re.early 100 cockpit floors...AH 109E L&R.

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Re.early 100 cockpit floors...AH 109E L&R.
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 21:58:58 -0500
Hello all,

I hope I'm not overstepping the boundaries of this list but I would like to
mention the fact that Kilmartin Automotive Sheetmetal in Australia have just
developed the correct main floor pressings for the early Hundred. These
earlier floor pressings apply to all cars built up to approx. end of December
'53 and were used until seat sliders were installed and the steering wheel
ceased to be adjustable and became fixed. The pressings in the floor were in
the shape of the numerals 100.

This is a fine example of a manufacturer listening to the needs of a limited
number of enthusiasts who want to "get it right" and have responded. This
deserves our attention and thanks.

I have a photo of this new floor pressing if anybody wants to see it.

(I have no financial or any other connections in any way with Kilmartin, just
a happy customer)

Rich Chrysler