Re: Record Price for a Healey?

To: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Record Price for a Healey?
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:44:35 -0500
Wow,

And to think that when I parked my Hundred beside his at the Oklahoma
Conclave in 1988, Fred and I gave it a very good once over and got a lot of
pictures of it inside and out. Fred called it "just another tired old race
car". Of course that was Fred all over, a hell of a nice quiet unassuming
guy.

I hope whatever amount the car sells for, goes to Fred's family and not some
middle man "shark".

Rich Chrysler