RE: Fred Hunter car video

To: "'Rich C'" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, <Awgertoo@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Fred Hunter car video
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:05:29 -0600
I filmed, edited, and produced the video... originally on VHS. All proceeds
were given (not just profit... so, every "sale" cost me duplication and
postage costs) to charities in Geoff's name... one was Bill Bolton's Geoff
Healey Memorial deaql in Oregon, and the other was the Royal National
Lifeboat something or other (Margot had suggested that one).

When Roger passed, I did another run of the film, that time, on DVD. It was
shown in the UK at a gathering in Roger's honor. Once again, all proceeds
were given to charities in Roger's name.

I used to have a section on the Thicko.com website about it... maybe I'll
revive that page.

WST