Newsletters, web sites and stuff,,,

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Newsletters, web sites and stuff,,,
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 15:14:04 EST
After a two year hiatus from local club politics I've been volunteered to
serve as a newsletter editor by the new administration of the Bluegrass  Club
and charged with resurrection of our newsletter......

I have the January edition on line at our new web site at  bluegrassclub.com.
Adam Burckle is our new webmaster.

I did this issue kind of fast so sorry if I missed a credit......

It's been awhile since I did a newsletter so I'm out of the loop. If I  could
ask other newsletter editors to add me to your newsletter distribution  list
I would certainly be appreciative.

If you would like to receive the Bluegrass Club newsletter each month just
send me an email. I use a Yahoo Group to send out the newsletter in pdf  format.

Thanks,
Jim Werner
Louisville, KY