Re: Friday funnies blond joke

To: MBran89793@aol.com, REGANBJ8@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Friday funnies blond joke
From: NPaul72464@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 17:24:22 EST
A blonde, wanting to earn some extra money, decided to hire herself out as  a
"handywoman" and started
canvassing a nearby well-to-do  neighborhood.

She went to the front door of the first house, and asked  the owner if he had
any odd jobs for her to do.

"Well, I guess I  could use somebody to paint my porch," he said. "How much
will you charge  me?"

The blonde quickly responded, "How about $50?"

The man agreed  and told her that the paint and everything she would need was
in the  garage.

The man's wife, hearing the conversation, said to her husband,  "Does she
realize that our porch goes all the
way around the  house?"

He responded, "That's a bit cynical, isn't it?"

The wife  replied, "You're right. I guess I'm starting to believe all those
'dumb  blonde' jokes we've been
getting by e-mail lately."

A short time  later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
"You9re finished  already?" the
husband asked.

"Yes," the blonde replied, "and I had  paint leftover, so I gave it two
coats."

Impressed, the man reached  into his pocket for the $50 and handed it to her.

"And by the way," the  blonde added, "it's not a Porch, it's a Lexus."