Fw: austin healey Sprite restoration

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: austin healey Sprite restoration
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:17:35 -0500
Hello Valerie,

Sorry about the loss of your father, but congratulations on the acquisition of
the Sprite.

I know of nobody in Southern California who I could recommend. I'm sitting
here in Southern Ontario, Canada.

I am forwarding this to the Austin Healey Email list. There are a lot of good
folks on this list who can help you and advise what's best to do. Let me know
how this comes out.

So how about it guys? I know this is about a Sprite, but can somebody help the
lady?

Rich Chrysler