53 Healey question

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: 53 Healey question
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 19:28:49 -0800
Art,

I am forwarding your question to the appropriate list.  You should
subscribe.and join your local club.

Tracy Drummond

President AHCUSA

VP/Events Director GGAHC

--------------------  Art's Question follows ------------------------

List

I am redoing the carpet in my 53 Healey. It is a very early

car and originally was in the light blue color. Does anyone

know if the original carpet was dark blue or black? Was the

frame of the top painted the same color as the car or was it

the same dark blue as the dash?   I have contacted Healey

Registery but unfortunately the person who filled out the

work order may have been suffering from a hang-over. All

they show is the serial numbers and the build date. None of

the other information was entered. Any help would really be

appreciated.

Thanks,

Art

Tracy Drummond