Suspension bushes

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Suspension bushes
From: "andy pole" <ampole@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 17:38:47 +0000
Friends
I know the suspension had been discussed in much detail and have read
Michael's detailed blog on the front bushes etc. Overall I would like to
know if it is best to use both rubber oe and polybushes
ie
front wishbones / trunnion - rubber oe
rear spring plates / radius arms - polybush
front anti roll bar - polybush
would this give the best benefits of both ie help harden the anti roll / and
rear,  but not have the wishbones groaning and popping under compression.
I had already purchased the rear set in poly.
Thanks in advance
Andy