Re: Rebuilt shock, carbs & distributor BJ8

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rebuilt shock, carbs & distributor BJ8
From: "Carr&Edwards" <scvc70@epix.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:11:49 -0500
I second the recommendation of Jim Taylor -- he just finished the carbs from
my 100 (after informing me that they were a hodgepodge of Healey and MGA
1500/1600 bits! -- DPOs really did a job on this poor car...) and did a
beautiful job for a very reasonable price.  He's accumulated enough spares
in 40 years so that he was able to swap the MGA bits for proper Healey.  A
checklist of work done, all the worn-out items, and complete
adjustment-after-reinstallation instructions, all within about 10 days.

Sarah Carr
BN1 in PA