RE: Brake switch-Servo problem

To: "'Bill Matthews'" <matthewsarchitects@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: Brake switch-Servo problem
From: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:40:17 -0500
My hydraulic brake switch required great pressure to activate it. And it was
only a year old. This means that most times I stepped on the pedal to slow,
the light was not going on. I moved to a mechanical switch attached to the
brake pedal and now the slightest movement of the pedal gives me a brake
light.
Can't speak to the brake booster.

Ned Smith
BJ8