Re: [Healeys] Gearbox / OD identification

To: bluechipracing@snet.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Gearbox / OD identification
From: jcapezzuti@aol.com
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 15:35:43 -0400
Jim,

What is your Engine #???

That might help....

-----Original Message-----
From: bluechip <bluechipracing@snet.net>
To: healeys@autox.team.net
Sent: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 2:35 pm
Subject: [Healeys] Gearbox / OD identification

I have a sideshift gearbox /overdrive assembly I am trying to identify.  the
gearbox number is 10771, the OD is 22/3009/005148.  It has the long shifter
with the two bends, so I think it might be from an early 3000 mkII.  None of
my reference books delineate the gearbox or OD numbers with respect to car
model or year.  Any help would be appreciated.

Jim Smith
East Hampton, CT