[Healeys] Hardtop follow up

To: Healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Hardtop follow up
From: Daniel and Diane White <dwhite4949@wowway.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 10:00:42 -0400
Thank you to you listers that responded to my question regarding what
the two seater hardtop would/should sell for.   I have sad news to
report- the hardtop was stolen this past week.  As you can imagine there
are a lot of feelings of anger and disappointment.  Please don't flame
me and I know what the odds are but I have to ask the question.  Does
anyone know of or have a two seater hardtop for sale?
Regards,
Dan
1962 BN7 MK II