Re: [Healeys] PVGP Participants

To: <tomfelts@windstream.net>, "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] PVGP Participants
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 22:09:38 -0400
For anybody going to this event, could you do me a favour and watch for a
beautiful '56 BN2M finished in Florida Green/OEW with black interior that
belonged to a fellow named Dave Trueman circa 1995. He owned a machine shop
company in the Pittsburg area and we built up and restored his M here in
Southern Ontario. I haven't seen the car or heard of Dave since the finished
car was returned to him about June of '95.

If you see such a car, I'd sure love to connect with the owner. I have lots
of great restoration shots, and info. etc.

Rich Chrysler