Re: [Healeys] Great Bluetooth Headphone for the Healey

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Great Bluetooth Headphone for the Healey
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 06:40:42 -0400
That reminds me of the little item in the J.C. Whitney catalog when cell
phones were still new:  a non-functioning thing that looked like a cell phone
-- to impress your neighbor in traffic!

Nowadays, I think the reason some people talk so loud on the cell is the same
motivation.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry