Re: [Healeys] Crosley Hotshot

To: dwflagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Crosley Hotshot
From: the walkers <thewalkers@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 22:39:31 -0700
Funny you mention that, there was an antique car show in the old
Heritage Square area and I just happened to drive by see it Sat and so
I  stopped by.  There was anything from a 70's Citroen, to a 72 chevy PU
(mildly customized and lowered) to a bunch of model t's, to some cool
Packards - all decades represented, no real theme.   One of those
Crosleys was there, I forgot how small they were, and my first thought
was, "who butchered up that poor little frogeye" - lol.

http://www.americansportscars.com/crosley.html

Kind of like a cross between a frogeye and a Fiat Jolly.  I sure would
like to find a Jolly at the same time I had the $$ to spare to pay for
it, they are cool.

http://www.vea.qc.ca/vea/v/fiat500jolly60.jpg

Yeah, I know it's weird, but I like the pink one.  Wicket seats, very cool.

bob walker
phoenix, az