Re: [Healeys] Need some help with Bugeye parts

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Need some help with Bugeye parts
From: healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 09:11:18 -0400 (EDT)
I'm having a bit of trouble getting on the Spridget list (my problem) but know
that there are a bunch of Big Healey owners out there with Sprite cars and
bits in their garages. Need a clean cowl section (panel under the windshield)
of the body, from the top door hinges up including the firewall for a MK1 car
(side curtain). I don't need the foot boxes. Anyone have a junk body that they
are willing to take a saws all to? Let me know.  The intent is to save another
Bugeye from the evil wrecker man.  Sorry Charley. Thanks
Aloha
Perry  (western PA)