Re: [Healeys] Chrome Lucas Sport Coil

To: "'Linwood Rose'" <linwoodrose@mac.com>, "'healeylist'" <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Chrome Lucas Sport Coil
From: "Mark Donaldson" <ardmorebusiness@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 17:14:15 +1300
Lin,

In the seventies you could buy a chrome dress-up sleeve, from dealers
here in Auckland, that was an interference-slide-fit over a stock HA12
Lucas coil.  I assume they were imported so would have been available
in other countries, including the US.

So, whilst they were not original, you could well have seen one on a
car and, without close inspection, might have assumed it was a stock
item.

Cheers
Mark
Auckland, NZ