Re: [Healeys] Derrington Steering wheel

To: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Derrington Steering wheel
From: Per Schoerner <per@schoerner.se>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 17:51:42 +0100
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Rich
As nobody has corrected me I assume I'm correct in my assumption. It
seems you have a Derrington style wheel made by MotoLita.
Mike Lempert has the story behind these steering wheels on his web site,
please see > http://www.pbase.com/mdlempert/victor <
It appears that in addition to the spokes the wood needs to be laminated
on a Derrington style steering wheel.

Per