[Healeys] Anyone going to the Homestead next week and needs anything for

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Anyone going to the Homestead next week and needs anything for a Longbridge ?
From: jim lesher <lesherj@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 12:52:41 -0400 FILETIME=[3A5BD960:01CF8403]
I have a number of things for the Longbridge which I no longer
need for my restoration of my BN4. Let me know what you are looking for to
complete your project and I might have it available to put in the back seat to
take to the Homestead next week.

I also have a number of literature items for the Healeys - send me an email
and I might have it in my basement. just waiting to find a new home

jim